Sunday 13 March 2016

RopHocket Presentation

Please review this info than call me back ASAP

The company is new. $87,000 in December. $175,000 in January and $366,000 in February. March will easily eclipse $500,000.

Quick Intro Video about HopRocket





Hop Rocket Presentation



https://vimeo.com/136756766

Please review the HopRocket compensation Plan Bellow

=> Click Here to Start your HopRocket free trial  


This will grow quickly. I want to describe and discuss with you.

 I would love to do this with you. People can make money very quickly. You will also receive a link for a trial look at the travel booking site. Do a few searches and compare prices to Orbitz and others.

To receive a trial link , please send me a email with your details ( name , email , Phone /Skype )   and I will send you a invitation link . The trial link will come from “The Bridges of San Diego”, my account. Do100 room searches. 100 will have better pricing at HopRocket than on Orbitz  etc. When we speak live I can explain the business model.

Let’s talk.

Adriano
Skype nanoyael

No comments:

Post a Comment